Be careful not to get clothing or objects catch fire!

Clothing that catches fire is very dangerous and can cause serious burns and accidents.
Accidents have occurred in which people tried to reach for something behind a stove or in an overhead cupboard, inadvertently setting their clothes on fire.
Even if they do not come in direct contact with an open flame, items in the vicinity of a stove can catch fire due to the radiant heat it emits.
To minimize the risk of fire, keep combustible items such as dishcloths, kitchen paper, and plastic trays a safe distance away from the stove area.

Image source: Public Relations Yokohama Tsurumi Ward edition February 2022 issue